- Daris are used traditionally in South-Asia as floor coverings.
- Dari weaving has a big industry in Pakistan.
- Dari are made from old used sweaters and they are of cotton and wool.
- But now they serve the same purpose is carpets.
- It can also use as doormats.
- Today, handmade dari/rugs are in great demand and are produced in different cities in Pakistan.
- Please note:These products are handmade and/or naturally produced. Some variance in pattern placement, minor size variation and colour variations may occur and may look slightly different from the photo’s.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 2 cm|